Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Chocolate Almond Mousse Parfait



Well... its been a hot minute since I've posted any recipes.  But I'll start posting more regular.  Swear to Blog! 

I put cottage cheese in a lot of my clients plans and I get complaints of "I hate the texture".  So ummmm... yeah, change the texture.  So here we go...

CHOCOLATE ALMOND MOUSSE PARFAIT

Whatchoo Need:
150g fat free cottage cheese
1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tbsp stevia (or other sweetener)
pure almond extract
60g strawberries
14g sliced almonds

Mix that shit up!
Using a hand blender, regular blender, or food processor, combine all ingredients except the strawberries and sliced almonds.  Beat that shit until its fluffy.  Layer it in a glass with sliced strawberries, top with almonds.  BAM!  Dessert in 5 minutes.   I promise if I served this to guests they'd never know they were eating cottage cheese.

Calories: 213
Fat: 7.5g
Carbs: 11.5g
Protein: 22g

No comments:

Post a Comment