Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sweet and Spicy Mustard Dressing



Anyone who knows me, knows that I love mustard.  There are currently 8 types of mustard in my kitchen.  My egg whites are naked without it.  So I decided I needed to whip up some salad dressing using mustard since it's such a diet friendly condiment.  An ounce is about 18 calories, 1 g fat, 1 g carbs, 1 g protein, and NO sugar.  Thus my food gets drowned in it.  So here's my guiltless salad dressing.

PLEASE NOTE: These are guestimated measurements.  I just started throwing shit in a small bowl and mixing with a fork until it looked salad dressingy.  Shuddup, that's totally a word.
2 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1/2 tsp stevia (or whatever sweetener you use)
dash of cayenne pepper

Yup, that's it.  And it's FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment